Hello to all of our family and friends,
We thought this might be a fun way to keep in touch. his should let everyone see fun videos of our little guy and keep up to date with our crazy lives. Thanks for the great idea Debbie (she's so up to date). So I will do my best with this thing, but I have never done a blog before so bear with me as I learn.
We had a great Christmas and New Years and actually got to spend it as a family since I was off of work. Yippee! My scheduled change is wonderful and I love spending six days at home in a row. I still work weekends though. Jeff steals me on the other weekends to go off snowmobiling. It's hard to do much of that with a little one so I spend a lot of time entertaining Andrew and we venture out every now and then into the snow.
1 comment:
Just visited your blog. Thanks for starting it. A picture of Andrew makes our day.
Grandpa and Grandma Palmer
Post a Comment