Tuesday, June 10, 2008

new things

So June has brought us a whole bunch of rain. Summer? Well, maybe it will come someday. We've been keeping busy putting in some yard stuff and have found a place for a vegetable garden. Maybe we will wait for next year's heat wave to grow a garden. Andrew is loving all of the dirt and mud puddles that abound. He promptly plops his little bottom down in any that he finds or splashes his shoes in them. I'm glad they were cheap shoes. Hope you have a sunshiney June and I am off to hunt for some rainboots for my little one.

2 comments:

Debbie Deerwester said...

You can always head south to sunny California. We aren't as crazy busy now as we were when you came down earlier. We actually sleep in now (8am) and have time to swim and chill around the house. Hopefully your weather will warm up soon!

Wawa said...

It warmed up today. Hooray! We worked outside on the yard and garden. Jeff says he will have my garden done next weekend. Yay!! Jeff got a sunglass tan on his face. He looks really cool. Wish I could get a pic and post it. I got one now, but it's hard to tell.