At the beach being silly with dad.
It's fun to be goofy, especially with your kids.
Below is Andrew on a hot day on our back patio.
Notice we still don't have grass. It is coming, but we need to finish getting rid of rocks in our yard. I think they multiply at night, or something.
2 comments:
Andrew- You look older every time I see you on the blog. We are so excited to come and see you soon!
Sarah- Great job on the blog. The videos were fun to watch and I like the new background. I have been contemplating changing our background.
Jeff- Have to leave a comment for you too! What are you going to do with yourself when your yard project is through? Hope all is well in WA.
Oh.. the Elmo video.. I forgot to comment. Too funny. I love how he just stood there and let it spray him. He wasn't scared enough to run away. Does he love the hose at your house? Aiden is obsessed with hoses and spraying people.
Post a Comment