Monday, August 4, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!!




Okay, so for those of you who have not read Debbie's blog yet.

I am PREGNANT again. Can't you tell? That bump, yeah that's my baby (the size of a blueberry or something).
This pregnancy was not a surprise and we are very excited to have another little one join us. Knowing the Scheel track record it will probably be another boy. Hooray for hand-me-downs! We are due the middle of March (the 15th) until they do an ultrasound and probably change the date. Andrew appears excited- he likes to do the sign for baby, but that could be because he wants to watch Baby Signing time too.

Our grass is in. I love having lawn. Andrew and I played in it yesterday with Gracie before she left to go back to California. We will miss all of the Deerwesters and had a nice time visiting. We especially miss uncle Chris who is away overseas somewhere. We love you!!! Can't wait to see you again. By then I am sure I will look very pregnant. So don't worry you won't miss it.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Nice belly, skinny minny! Congrats again!!

Andrea said...

I love it! Congrats, Sarah. How fun for your family. I knew that you wouldn't wait too long. Keep posting updates!

Anne Bennion said...

Yay Sarah! I am so excited for you. You are a fantastic mom and another addition will just prove that even more!

Debbie Deerwester said...

Congrats to the Scheel Family. We had a blast visiting you!!!! We miss you very much. You'll have to make a special trip down here before we leave sunny CA. Your grass looks fabulous by the way.

Brick said...

Its a GIRl and I was first to say it. I think. Congradulations dad

maryelizabeth said...

SARAH!!!!!!!! I MUST SEE YOUR BELLY!!! TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE. By the way I am really bummed I missed the lentil stage... and if you're having a girl I really think you should name her Lentil!!! how cute! "Andrew and Lentil" aww it sounds like a childrens book. it is perfect!!!