on the right on a boat ride at the Polynesian Cultural Center
I can finally access my blog again. Yeah for the mozilla browser! So the pictures in the slideshow below were updated when I added them to my photobucket account. You have been seeing some pics of when we visited the Deerwesters in August in Virginia. It was mighty hot and humid. We had a great time visiting and seeing some of the sights in the
area and DC on the way to the airport.
(Above pics r Williamsburg & to the right a DC memorial Directly right is the Atlantic Coast it is slightly warmer than the Pacific Coast.
Monticello- Jefferson's home with uncle Chris, Connor & Aiden to the right here)
Let's see- Anna is crawling like crazy now and pulls up to everthing. She started practice crawling the end of September and was full on crawling when we all went to Hawaii in October. Once again, we had some humid weather and this was really hard for us. The condo we were staying in did not have AC. We adjusted and had a good time, but couldn't hack it in the end and got a hotel in Honolulu for a couple of nights at the end of our trip. It was really nice to have a family vacation and spend it with our friends Ana & Yoshi (from WSU days).
Andrew talks a mile a minute and loves to make messes (he would call it exploring I guess). He loves to "explain" things to me that I have explained to him. It's pretty cute. He and Anna are fun in the morning when they giggle at each other after I come and get them from their cribs. I am very happy to be home and not have to worry about kids off schedules while on vacation. I do miss the laid back atmosphere of Hawaii.
1 comment:
Hawaii--we're jealous! Did you have fun at the PCC? Eddie worked there for 15 years!
Post a Comment