Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Colds & toddler games

Being fed by her big brother (fortunately no one was injured)  Above: Anna's beautiful snot bubbles.  She and Andrew have been sick for the past week and a half and they are finally getting over it.  YEAH!!  This is my much happier Anna, above and to the right.  I can't believe she will be one in just over a month.  She loves playing with Andrew and for the most part I love it too.  Today they played the "game" of ripping out the fake grass on mommy's plant.  Here's how it goes:  You open the door to mommy and daddy's room and call to Anna.  Then you call to mommy and say, "She's going to get the plant."  Now start laughing hysterically as you watch your mom try to catch Anna before she rips out fake grass.  Quite entertaining to two year-olds apparently. On with parenting I go.  Have a fun one!

1 comment:

Debbie Deerwester said...

Anna.. you are the best snot bubble blower I have ever seen!! That picture truly rocks Sarah! Glad they are feeling better.