One of our chickens laid her first egg the other day and Andrew was proud as proud can be. He brought it in from the chicken coop after he, "put my arms and legs in and felt around and jackpot I found an egg." He entered from the chickens small entrance to the coop to retrieve this precious prize. Then all day he carried it around with him, wrapped in a hand towel, after we washed it & his hands off. There were no problems with him taking it outside and even carrying it in the house until about 5 minutes before daddy got home. Why is is that things happen right before Jeff gets home? Then Andrew was sad, but reassured me the chickens would lay more eggs.
I had a pic of him with his cute little egg and now I can't find it on the computer
(so imagine a little brown egg held by Andrew is here)
Below I caught a nice 19 1/2 inch trout at Banks Lake while we were camping and it was tasty.
Andrew's first day of preschool was last week and he is very excited about being in school. He told me he loves it and gets to ride a little school bus to and from the house. Today was his first sharing time and his first school picture (yes they get pics in preschool here if they want).
Below is just a cute pic of Anna that I like.
1 comment:
Go Sarah the fisher woman! Can't wait to see you guys in a few minutes :)
Post a Comment