We had a busy Easter. The morning was pretty relaxed and we had the typical awakening by Andrew at 7am asking us to put on a movie for him. The answer was "No. Go play with your toys." He stayed in bed with us and then I of course had to get up and use the restroom. It is amazing the power of babies. Then I decided to get up and cook breakfast.
Andrew wandered out shortly afterward and found an egg and then another and came back and opened them and had the biggest smile on his face. He raced down to the family room and saw all of the eggs and started picking them all up. I then went and woke up Anna so she wouldn't miss anything. She was totally out of it and I was trying to help her find Easter eggs and she finally got it once she realized there was candy inside. Aaah, the power of sugar.
These past few days have entailed a lot of crying and wanting sugar and candy and next year I think I will just do nuts and cereal. Too much candy is a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment