Thursday, February 7, 2008

peanuts

So, the other day Jeff was home sick and I bought him a jar of peanuts to eat. He was relaxing on the couch and eating his peanuts and I went down the hall to do some laundry. I come back and find Andrew laying on the floor next to the couch (by Jeff) and smiling up at me with peanuts in his mouth and all over the floor in front of him. It was a Kodak moment, but there was no camera in sight. Jeff promptly removed the peanuts from an angry Andrew's mouth and claimed the lid was tightly fastened when he set the peanut jar on the ground.
Needless to say we don't think Andrew has a peanut allergy. I wish I had a pic of this one.

2 comments:

maryelizabeth said...

hahaha that Andrew! i wonder what sensorimotor (spelling?) stage he is at, i'll have to look it up in my book!

are you guys doing anything fun for President's day weekend?

Debbie Deerwester said...

Too funny. I could just see him smiling mischieviously like he knew what he was doing. Kids are great!!