Monday, April 14, 2008

getting big








Andrew just gets bigger and bigger every day. He stands pretty well on his own for about 10 seconds or so. Not too interested in taking a step alone though. He will gladly hold my hand and walk along next to me. Maybe he's waiting for his birthday to start the independent walking. He loves to feed himself and play with beans in the kitchen. I clean them up he pulls them out before I can put them up. At least he is learning. He babbles to me all the time about his big plans I am sure. We decided during General Conference that some day Andrew will play the big organ for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Debbie Deerwester said...

Too fun! I remember the old bean days in Spokane, when the girls would play nonstop with beans and Chris hated the clean-up part. Can't wait to see you soon! Debbie

Anne Bennion said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is. Almost a year. Where did that year go??? Come to church with your mom so I can see you and that handsome little guy!