The Scheelies

Welcome to the fun!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

new slideshow

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj249/sks052403/?action=view&current=5a9d6c99.pbw
Posted by Wawa at 1:22 PM
Labels: click on the web address to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

stand alone player Quantcast

Kids quotes

Since my sister is a genius I thought I would start kids quotes too
10/20/11 Anna: "My tummy hurts." Mom: "Why?"
Anna:"I ate a butterfly." Mom:"When?"
Anna: "On Tuesday & Wednesday."

9/13/11 Andrew: "Those blueberry muffins you gave me made me toot. " Mom: Maybe I should stop making them then.
Andrew: " No don't stop they only make me toot on special days like Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday."

4/19/11 Andrew: "Mom I need a scope for my gun." (toy rifle) Me: You will have to talk to daddy about that when he gets home. Andrew: "No. Just open the safe. All of the scope stuff is in there." Me: Sorry. You will have to talk to dad when he gets home. Now he is "hunting" outside with his bow and arrow toy and asked me to come along and bring the toy rifle. Andrew: "Guess what? I shot one of the chickens in the tail!" Great! No wonder they stopped laying eggs for us.

2/26/11 "Can we have some girl cheese?" Andrew asked this morning. Do you mean, "grill cheese?" "No. I want girl cheese."

12/21/10 We had just finished reading a Christmas story when I asked Andrew why he couldn't sit still for 5 minutes while I told a story, but when I put a movie in he could watch it for an hour. Jeff said, "Do you know where movies come from? They come from stories." Then Andrew said, "No. They come from China."

12/18/10 At the Bricker family Christmas party Andrew fell over by a chair and as he got up he said, "I'm damaged. I'm damaged." We all had to laugh to ourselves.

11/23/10 I was helping Andrew sled down a little hill in the front of our house and he flipped over in his sled behind me. Fortunately I knew he was okay because he said, "Don't worry I'm not dead."

6/12/10 Things you don't want to hear come out of your kids mouths, which I heard recently:
"I was pooping in the grass."
"I have an egg a cute little egg."

3/10/10 We are eating dinner and Andrew asks for salad. He then licks off the dressing and hands me the lettuce while saying, "I'm sharing." Not my idea of sharing.


Today 1/4/10 Earlier today Jeff had told had told Andrew that PS means "post script." After dinner I was doing dishes and Andrew stands up and says to me, "PS I'm going to go watch Caillou."



A few days ago he was hammering a "nail" with his toy hammer and he sneezes and after the sneeze he says, "Ahchoo!"



1/29/10 Andrew was about to start using his toy jigsaw and he turns to me and says, "Mommy cover your ears." I thought wow he has learned the importance of protecting your hearing. Way to go daddy for teaching him this!

















Welcome to the Jeff & Sarah & family blog

Welcome to trying to stay up to date with us. Things change a lot and having little ones helps keep things changing. So, as I have time I will try to add pics and funny things as they happen. Life is short. Make sure you spend it wisely with the ones you love.

My Blog List

  • Hand Picked Daisy
    2017 December Visiting Teaching Kits
    8 years ago
  • Called to Serve in Texas
    These past 18 months have been AMAZING! I have never had such a privilege to help guide God's children back to Him.
    14 years ago
  • J. P. Sew Many Things
    14 years ago
  • The Kane Family
    Landon
    14 years ago
  • kidney beans and tofu dreams
    Mad Scientist Baby
    16 years ago
  • The McClellan Family
    Valentines Day Cards
    17 years ago
  • Face the Music
  • Deerwester Family (Debbie & fam)
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Elder Jonathan Bricker's Missionary Website | Message Board

Blog Archive

Food Storage

  • Shelf Reliance

Music


About Me

Wawa
View my complete profile

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.