Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I AM PREGNANT!
Okay, so I keep hearing from various people that they didn't know I was pregnant. I guess word doesn't travel very fast the second time around or something. Yes, I or shall I say we (Jeff and I) are pregnant with #2. We are unsure if we will find out the sex of the baby this time (I want to know, Jeff liked the surprise last time- even though he wanted to know the sex last time). My ultrasound is tomorrow. Yeah, drink lots of water and hold it- my favorite thing to do. I have been feeling the baby move around quite a bit over the last couple weeks. Hooray for another busy baby. Andrew loves to bounce on my tummy when I lay down and usually gets off when I talk about the baby in there. I hope you all have a happy fall and enjoy your Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
PLEASE find out this time! Who needs a surprise! :-)
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my, what a funny thing to let go by. Don't worry the big announcement is coming. Soon enough and we will know. :)
I'm waiting.....where's the big announcement!?!
Post a Comment