So, the ultrasound was another fun one. I had a super nice nurse that let me empty my bladder after she had made sure all of my organs were okay first. YES! Jeff and I were still a little wishy washy about finding out, but I decided I wanted to know. Sure enough we were flashed and it looked pretty obvious that we are having a GIRL!! Andrew has been picking out pink stuff since we ever started even looking at baby things again. He always says "sis," when we ask if he wants a brother or a sister. I am hoping that we will in fact have a girl, but I guess if they were wrong and we have a boy then I still have boy clothes. So the excitement is somewhat over for now. Hooray for the upcoming holidays.
:) The Scheels
3 comments:
Congrats to you!!
We are so excited for you!! Either way, we would have been excited. Connor is thrilled to have another girl cousin :)
The girls are happy to have another girl!
Oh, how exciting to be having a girl!!!! I am just a little a jealous. I guess I will just have to make tons of cute pink frilly stuff to give to your little girl.
Post a Comment