So Easter came and went and I am finally posting pics. We went on an Easter train ride with Jeff's family on Saturday and the Easter Bunny and Chicken Little were there and shook the kids hands. This was the first train ride for the kids. Andrew was very excited about it as we read about a Steam Train in a book of his.
On Easter Sunday we had a little egg hunt at home and then went to the Brickers for conference and delicious breakfast/ brunch. Jeff was picking Debbie up at the airport and I was able to see her before I had to work. I am very grateful for my wonderful family and for a Savior that loves all of us so much.
The above picture is Andrew after getting a hold of my eyebrow pencil and, "doing his eyebrows."
Hooray for make-up!
1 comment:
Ah, I miss your little ones! I miss you too. I was glad I could come out and hang out with you. Thanks for letting me crash at your house and play hide and seek and my favorite game "wake Debbie from the couch". Maybe Andrew could do make-up professionally one day....
Post a Comment