We are a magnet for moths for some reason. They love our front porch and light I guess. Every now and then we get a monster moth and Andrew always loves going out to look at them. Here is the most recent visitor. Note its size compared to the doorbell in the second pic of course. This first one Andrew drew a pic of a squid. He has been fascinated by them and loves reading his book about giant squid.
Earlier today we also had another visitor. A little yellow and gray bird flew into our sliding glass door. It appeared injured and I didn't want our cats to kill it so I opened up the door to check on it and it flew in the house. We picked it up and took it to the front porch (away from the cats). Eventually Andrew wanted to put it in a basket to help it get better and I finally consented. We go out to get it and it flies into the trees in the front. I guess it was okay. Then I got to deal with Andrew crying because we couldn't keep it as a pet. He loves the animals though.
No comments:
Post a Comment