Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School has begun

My little monkey Andrew has started preschool again.  I just barely made it home to see him leave on the bus. Luckily Daddy had everything under control.  He hurriedly hopped on the bus with his friends and I had to pick up Anna because she was crying.  She kept telling me she wanted to go to school too with him.  What a devoted sister.  She didn't seem to mind the one on one time she got when he was gone though.  Sorry no getting on the bus pictures.  I did not have time.
 Anna drives the boat with Daddy at Lake Roosevelt
 The big cheese in her swimsuit once it finally warmed up.
 I love when he takes his own pictures.  Good thing his nose is clean.  :)

 Time to chow down on the fruit Mom is trying to can.  I love peaches, pears and nectarines!
 Dancing with her tongue out.  I can't get her to keep it in her mouth.  Silly girl!  Her favorite word to copy is "Okie dokie."  Sorry I have not been better about posting things.  We are 8.5 weeks away from birth of baby number three and I have been feeling it.  Hope you are all having a great end of summer beginning of fall!

No comments: