My how time flies. For the 4th of July we went to Fort Flagler (across the water from Port Townsend). We had a great time and the kids were so excited to go camping. They didn't even seem to mind that they couldn't set off their own fireworks. I guess they are still a little young for this anyway. These first pics are after we got home and used the pop-its and little streamer ones.
Gotta love his froggy slippers.
Family around the campfire
Andrew drew this family pic and we were quite impressed.
Hiking in the woods are trying to avoid mosquitoes and ticks.
Anna finds a log to take a break on.
The view after our hike. The ocean is beautiful and we saw a few cruise ships coming in and out of port too.
Anna, Andrew, Colton, and Denny on the beach
I managed to get sunburnt on this trip as it was finally sunny for once and while I was applying sunscreen to my kids I forgot to apply it to myself. Oops!
1 comment:
Andrew your picture is really good! You are quite the artist!
Post a Comment